Mood Board/Drawings








The first image is a collage of different pictures that have a connection to one of the 5 words I used to describe myself. I used those pictures as inspiration for the drawings that I did in the next 2 pictures. The next five pictures are screenshots from my research on logos that are connected to my 5 adjectives. The five words I used to describe myself is courageous, optimistic, strong, affectionate, and expressive. I chose these five words because I think they embody who I am as a person. These images were all drawn on my iPad using the apple pencil. I am leaning towards using the first drawing for the word expressive. I think I'm super talkative when I get comfortable around people, so I think the mouth really signifies that. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ASCII + About me

BW to Color

Portfolio