Logo


This is my final logo in full color. I decided to go with the open mouth
for the word expressive. I think this logo describes me the best.

 

This is my logo in just 2 colors: Black and White.
This is my logo fully colored on a black background. 

This is my logo in just 2 colors: White and Black.
















I thought this was a really fun and interesting assignment. I got to learn more on how logos can be adapted to different backgrounds. I had a fun time transferring my logo from my drawing into an illustrator file. I learned on how to use different illustrator tools that I didn't even know existed. I enjoyed playing with the different layers and being able to alter specific sections of the image at a time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ASCII + About me

BW to Color

Portfolio