Business Card/3D Primitives

 

This is my logo on a horizontal business card. I wanted to play around with the gradients and add a cool background and see how my logo would look on it. I used warm colors for the gradient. 
This is my logo on a vertical business card. I decided to try a black background and see what my logo would look on a dark background. 

This is my logo on 6 different 3D primitives. I had trouble with 
my logo to show up on the objects, so I had to use the all black version of my logo on the objects. 
 

This is my logo on a vertical business card. I wanted to do another business card for fun and try another type of gradient. I decided to use cool colors in the background and see what my logo would look like on these business cards. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ASCII + About me

BW to Color

Portfolio